- What data do I collect?
- How do I collect your data?
- How will I use your data?
- How do I store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact me
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do I collect?
I collect the following data:
- If you email me: your email address and any other information you provide in your message, including your name
- If you contact me through a third-party site, such as LinkedIn or Twitter: any information that is publicly available through those sites
- When visiting my website: anonymous statistical analyses of your surfing behavior
- When choosing a language on my website: the language you select
How do I collect your data?
You directly provide me with most of the data I collect. I collect data and process data when you:
- Contact me by email, telephone, or through a third-party site, such as LinkedIn or Twitter
- Visit my website
- Choose a language option on my website
How will I use your data?
I collect your data so that I can:
- Process your order, manage your account
- Follow up with you on past orders or inquire about the possibility of future orders
- Improve my website
- Remember your language selection on my website
How do I store your data?
I store your data in the following ways:
- Computer: I securely store your data at 331 Oak Lawn St, Huntsville, TX 77340 on a password-protected computer.
- Smartphone: I receive communications and data on my password-protected smartphone.
- On-site data backup: I back up my computer to an external hard drive.
- Off-site data backup: I use Carbonite to back up my computer’s data. Read about Carbonite and GDPR and how specific Carbonite solutions support GDPR compliance for EU organizations.
I will keep your data for up to 10 years. Once this time period has expired, I will delete your data by erasing it permanently from my devices and backup locations.
I might contact you in the future to inquire about the possibility of future orders. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop me from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
I would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access: You have the right to ask me for copies of your personal data. I may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification: You have the right to request that I correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that I complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure: You have the right to request that I erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that I restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to my processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability: You have the right to request that I transfer the data that I have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, I have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact me at email@example.com.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit my website, I may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Seeing which pages you’ve visited (this data is anonymized)
- Remembering which language you selected
How to manage your cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website also tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. My website features will not change as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact me
How to contact the appropriate authorities
The United States of America does not have a federal data protection agency. However, should you wish to file a consumer complaint, you may do so by contacting the Attorney General of Texas.
Office of the Attorney General
P.O. Box 12548
Austin, TX 78711-2548
Phone: +1 (512) 463-2100